A Suzuki music class for babies and toddlers, from birth through age 3, with their parent and caregiver is offered at First Presbyterian Church on Tuesdays from 9:30-10:30 a.m. and 5:30-6:30 p.m. Registration is required to join a class.
This class uses songs, rhymes, stories and rhythm instruments to teach musical concepts, language and pre-reading skills, numbers, physical coordination, social and emotional skills, and much more! The Suzuki approach emphasizes positive communication and repetition, with a calm and nurturing environment. Parents learn to be active observers of their child’s learning process, and build a repertoire of lullabies, action songs, and rhymes, with techniques for using them at home.
First-time Registration Fee for all participant families:
- $25 includes information materials and course CD
3 Class Fee Levels for One Child:
- Sustaining Cost $200 for 8 week session (full tuition plus donation to scholarship program)
- Actual Cost $160 for 8 week session
- Scholarship and Sliding Scale Fee: Knowing that registration fees can be burdensome, a sliding scale tuition rate is offered. We wish to make this program available to all. Please contact Leah Bergman to complete an application.
Class Fee for Siblings:
- $75 for 8 week session (if no adult available for second child, surrogate grandparents are available upon request). Scholarship assistance upon request.