- December- January Newsletter
- November-December Newsletter
- October -November Newsletter
- September – October Newsletter
- August-September Newsletter
- July – August 2016 Newsletter
- May – July 2016 Newsletter
- April – May 2016 Newsletter
- March – April 2016 Newsletter
- February – March 2016 Newsletter
- January – February 2016 Newsletter
- December – January 2015 Newsletter
- November – December 2015 Newsletter
- October – November 2015 Newsletter
- September – October 2015 Newsletter
- August – September 2015 Newsletter
- July – August 2015 Newsletter
- May – July 2015 Newsletter
- April – May 2015 Newsletter
- March – April 2015 Newsletter
- February – March 2015 Newsletter
- January – February 2015 Newsletter
Celebrations at FPC
Download policy for celebrations and fellowship time at FPC.
Oglesby Scholarship Application
Oglesby Scholarship Application – This scholarship application is available to FPC members who attend the University of Iowa.
We celebrate with you your decision to ask for God’s blessing on your marriage. Marriage is a civil contract between couples. For Christians, marriage is a covenant and commitment to live together before God in a life of discipleship. Most often the marriage is celebrated in the place where the community gathers for worship, offering a public witness to your commitment and acknowledgement by the community of faith.
This booklet assists couples with wedding arrangements at First Presbyterian Church. It is meant to help every couple and their families plan a joyous occasion. We welcome your questions once you’ve had a chance to read through our Wedding Guidelines document.